Aug 13th – Aug 19th -$21,085.25

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Hareeba says:

It was the mighty BRISBANE LIONS not the woeful Bulldogs who showed up the League’s biggest pretenders last week 🙂

2. Steve says:

As always, you’re right. Updated.
    Thanks

3. Andrew says:

What’s your return with GOWI this month, Steve? Since July 23, I am sitting on a return of 26.69%, which is exceptional.

I have been able to match every price to within about 3% and have bettered Keith’s price on many an occasion. It’s becoming my best performing service and I am beginning to see what all the fuss is about. It’s obvious that GOWI’s performance will be affected by location, but for those based in Europe – especially the UK – this is looking like a must have.

4. Steve says:

This is since July 23rd to today
    ClubGowi (bet, profit, ROI)
    $ 46,490.00
    $ 8,522.85
    18.3%But you have cherry picked a date. Lets go from the 1st of this month to today for me

$ 36,190.00
    $ 569.85
    1.6%

remember that I now bet just before the game starts and only if it is within 7% of stated odds.

I have said all along it is a profitable service, I just have issues with how the service is run.

5. Andrew says:

Haha sorry, the 23rd was just when I happened to start a new S/S as my old computer ‘broke’ (I punched it when one of GOWI’s selections conceded in the 90th minute). From 1 August I am:

£7,431.61
    £706.86
    9.51%

It will be very interesting to see how your approach works. If it is successful then you are on to a real winner.

The point of my post is to help people from difference countries understand the kind of returns they can expect. I would recommend GOWI to all of my friends in the UK but would be much more reserved in recommending it to my mate in Oz.

6. Steve says:

that’s a massive difference right there. 9.51% to 1.6%, shows how varied following a tipster can be. Gowi goes on runs and has hit his straps lately, but ive been here before, and it’s usually followed by a drawdown. Let’s hope not.

7. Andrew says:

Fingers crossed. It will be very interesting to see my results at the end of the year but I see no reason why I shouldn’t be able to get pretty close to the official results.

I do have one more question: where do you put GOWI’s antepost bets on? I have £300 on McIlroy for the Race to Dubai but there is no way I’d be able to get that kind of money on now. I know you bet a lot more than I do, so how do you manage bets like this?

8. Steve says:

Most antepost bets I couldn’t get matched. I can’t bet at UK books and even if I could, they would not take those stakes. I was very lucky to find an aussie bookie for the Rory bet. The majority of the soccer bets I have not been able to place, either odds were rubbish or bookies wouldnt take more then a few hundred on them.

9. Rog says:

I have 114.8% from 1st of Aug on Gowi. Only soccer and I am more or less playing them flatstake. Don´t think that I have missed any bet from him this month.