Mar 14th – Mar 20th -$57.22

You may also like...

6 Responses

1. Slavko says:

1) How did you decide to use the soccer tips services?

Were they personally recommended to you by people you know and trust who had long experience with them?

Through their records as recorded by Secret Bettor or other monitoring services?

2) You’re doing an admirable job of recording your record per sport and/or tips service, ROI, amount bet, etc.

Would it be possible for you to compile and post that?

2. Slavko says:

I’d like to ask you a few questions off the board.

Would it be possible for you to email me your email address?

You can delete this message if you wish.

3. admin says:

1) SBC recommendations. But I did look at their past records and emailed the people who run them with a few questions.

2) I’m using a spreadsheet I found here http://www.aussportsbetting.com/tools/betting-tracker-excel-worksheet/
    It makes things very easy.

I began with a bank of $50,000 but really only initially had $20,000 spread around accounts. I was willing to top that up if needed and would have stopped when I was at -$50,000. I had a good start and have been negative just once (-$8,371) about 7 months ago.

4. admin says:

admin@ this website is my email address

5. Slavko says:

Thanks for answering my questions.

You misunderstood this one –

“The one thing missing is the amount you have invested since you began the record keeping on tips services you follow.

Would it be possible for you to compile and post that?”

What I meant by “the amount you have invested… on tips services you follow” is I was curious how much you have spent for information – for the tips or predictions which you bet – i.e., the total amount you’ve paid to sports services/tipsters/touts/handicapping services.

6. admin says:

Hi Skavko,
    In total, I have spent about $6,000 over the almost 2 years this has been going. You can find most of the prices yourself by doing a google search for each service I use.

Hope that helps